August 2nd 2019
Sleep Center Patient Education Resources
The Pediatric and Adolescent Sleep Center provides sleep testing, consultation and follow-up care on the full range of pediatric sleep disorders.
Please note the sites and links listed below are intended for general medical information. Specific questions and details about your child’s condition should be discussed with your Sleep Medicine Physician or Nurse Practitioner. The information listed below is not intended to serve as or substitute for the advice of your Doctor or Health Professional.
The following link is provided by the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital.
The following links are provided by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Restless Legs Syndrome and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Circadian Rhythm Disorders including Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome
- Narcolepsy and other causes of increased sleepiness (hypersomnias)
- Parasomnias, including Sleepwalking and Night Terrors
- Insomnia – behavioral sleep problems, including difficulty falling asleep and frequent awakenings in children; in adults
- Medical Therapies for treatment of Sleep Apnea including Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) therapy