September 16th 2019
Management Consultants for Affiliated Physicians, Inc.
Management Consultants for Affiliated Physicians, Inc., called “MCAP”, is a business subsidiary of Fairfax Neonatal Associates, P.C. (FNAPC). MCAP is the exclusive provider of practice management services for Fairfax Neonatal Associates, P.C., and manages its billing office.
With a diverse staff, MCAP provides medical practice management services and staffing, to include:
- Medical Billing and Revenue Cycle Management Services
- medical coding by certified coders
- claims processing and appeals
- customer service for patient accounts
- health plan analyses and contract negotiations support
- billing and HIPAA compliance training and analyses
- electronic health record data analytics (supports Meaningful Use and Value-added Plans)
- Revenue cycle analytics, reporting and strategies
- Administrative and Operational Management
- Accounting and Payroll
- Human Resources and Benefits Administration
- Physician and Staff Recruitment
- Physician and Professional Staff Credentialing
- Staff Training and Development
- Information Technology Systems and Help Desk Services
- Project Management Services
- Risk Management Support
- Document Imaging
- Marketing, Social Media and Advertising Design Services
- Facilities Design and Management
- Financial and Business Modeling
- Strategic, Operational and Business Planning
- Governance Support, Event Planning and Special Projects.
By working diligently with insurance companies on behalf of patients, we became advocates for neonatology and pediatric subspecialty services at regional, state and national levels.
MCAP’s management culture fosters positive results, respect and helpfulness in how the team transacts with patients, staff and others. Many MCAP departments are anchored by long-standing and/or highly-experienced employees with a depth of knowledge in their particular areas. Maintaining privacy and confidentiality of information is an essential quality of our organization.
MCAP staff members are highly focused on achieving the objectives for performance and patient satisfaction established by FNAPC’s leaders. MCAP has also successfully performed services and delivered projects for other physician groups on a select basis.
For more information about MCAP or about joining our team, please contact the Human Resources Office at (703) 289-1400 or visit the careers webpage.